Sunday, August 19, 2012

Birth wishes

Intro

First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog that is all about birth wishes.
On the internet you will find a lot of websites with a lot of happy birthday wishes , but not if you look for some good websites about birth wishes...
That is the main reason why I created this website. I hope you will enjoy reading it...

What are "birth wishes" ?

Birth wishes are a kind of way to tell the world that you have become a parent. Or when you want give your wish to a child that has been born.

Birth wishes are used  for two kinds of occasions;
If you become a parent, you will use birth wishes.
If somebody you know becomes a parent, you will also use birth wishes.

Birth wishes from parents

When the parents have waited approximately nine months, their child will be born. When that happens, the father (most of the times) will send a message to all the family and friends to announce the big news!
In that message he will use birth wishes.

For example; "I have become, 
                     the proud father of my son!!!".

Or he will send a message with just a little text in it.

For example; "Our son/daughter is born!!!".

A lot fathers just send a little text message, they keep the birth wishes for the birth announcement...

Birth wishes from family and friends

If somebody you know becomes a parent, you will give (or send) them a card with all your birth wishes in it. In this kind of way you congratulate the parents and you also show your appreciation towards the newborn baby.

For example; "A new baby was born today
                     I just want to say;
                     In my heart you will stay,
                     and never go away..."

Outro

I hope you enjoyed reading this text. If you are looking for some more birth wishes or other relative subjects;  check out my other pages.


                                               Thank you for the visit

No comments:

Post a Comment